Need advice & help from gurus

I have both Asus G751JM-BHI7T25 with Core i7 4710HQ, 2x4GB DDR3 1600, GTX 860m 2GB GDDR5 (NVIDIA Optimus Enabled), 1920x1080 60Hz IPS Touchscreen and Lenovo Y50-70 (59443538) with Core i7 4720HQ, 1x8GB DDR3 1600, GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 (NVIDIA Optimus Enabled), 1920x1080 60Hz IPS panel.

Both have the same latest driver graphics for Intel (15.36.23.64.4251) and Nvidia (353.49).

I undervolted the Lenovo CPU by -65mv and it is able to maintain 3.4Ghz during gaming.

Temps for the Lenovo is about ~73c for the cpu and mid 65c on the GPU under gaming.

The first problem is regarding performance on my Lenovo Y50-70. I am playing Dirt Rally on G751JM with resolution of 1600x900 no AA vsync on and high preset and it is able to maintain a solid 60FPS without any issues. When I play Dirt Rally on my Lenovo it only maxes to about ~55fps, averages about 40FPS and drops to as low as 23FPS on the exact same setting.

I set the Lenovo to High Performance power plan but it didn't make any difference.

The second problem is regarding the Lenovo Y50-70 getting very hot (particularly on middle part of the keyboard). I am thinking of upgrading the cooling solution by replacing the thermal pads with copper shim (for the VRAM and VRM's) but I don't know what thickness I should get. I am also thinking of using small heatsink to cool the motherboard but I haven't seen any thermal images of the motherboard so I know where to put the little heatsink I have. I am also looking for double sided thermal tape that is not too strong that it is impossible to remove it but strong enough that it won't fall off.

2014-06-15152035.jpg

JALraOHh.jpg

TfrhhfJh.jpg

The fourth problem is regarding the screen on Lenovo Y50-70. Lenovo advertises it to have an IPS screen and according to AIDA64, it is using LP156WF4 SPL1 (AH-IPS). In comparison my Asus G751JM also uses an IPS LP173WF4-SPD1 (AH-IPS). The Lenovo has vastly inferior image quality when compared to my Asus G751JM. There is a very distinct yellow tint on white image that gets worse once I lower the brightness. The colors also look duller in comparison. I tried finding color calibration setting for my display but most of the stuff I found make the display washed out. Is it an inherit problem with lenovo or more particular due to the firmware or is it due to the panel itself? I am thinking of trying to disassemble both laptop and try to plug the G751 display on to the Lenovo to see if it would introduce yellow tint but I am not sure if the connector for the display is compatible with each other.

both at 100% brightness.

t7brOiGh.jpg

both at 50% brightness

xyk1ujNh.jpg

The fifth problem is I cannot go full screen on Dirt Rally in my Lenovo Y50-70 while I can do it on my G751JM (both are Optimus Enabled). I tried enabling and disabling the Nvidia GPU Performance Scale on the BIOS for the Lenovo but it still won't go full screen. I also noticed that if I enabled that setting the game would take forever to load (I am using the stock SSHD).

The sixth problem is regarding my Asus G751 keyboard lag. For some reason the keyboard feels very unresponsive whenever I am playing any games that requires fast tapping of the key (like racing games).

Last problem is I accidentally damaged one of the keys on my Asus G751JM. The key, hinge and rubber cap got damaged when my 1500RPM noctua fan took a dive in my keyboard (I am using the fan to coolmyself in the summer) an in the process damaged the letter N key. I tried looking for replacement keyboard but the cheapest ones costs $200+. I also think of putting a super glue and sticking the rubber piece back but I don't know if that is safe or will the glue even hold it together (the one I have is called Loctite super glue gel) I also found an individual key replacement kit but I don't know how that works and it costs $35 for just a single key.

the damaged key

6f6gXgrh.jpg