BIOS query for hardware modded card

draylax

I'm currently planning to modify a pair of 780TI cards with a resistor that changes the PCI DEV ID into a Quadro K6000. I'm considering the possibility of getting a K6000 BIOS that HP make available for their workstation computers and flashing to the modified 780TI's.

My question is, if this becomes a requirement (due to the 780TI BIOS not giving some of the Quadro features) to get this K6000 BIOS flashed onto the 780TI I expect the K6000 BIOS will be down clocked much lower than the Gigabyte 1GHZ BIOS. Will it be possible to mod the K6000 BIOS to give it the higher clock like the Gigabyte BIOS?

If there are any problems trying to flash the K6000 BIOS to the 780TI does anyone here have the skills needed to get it working? Of course i'm prepared to pay for any service.

I'm still a week or 2 away from this so there's plenty of time. I have to get the hardware mod done first then understand if the K6000 BIOS is needed.

Anyway thanks for reading