GTX 770M safe max voltage OC

Good day,

I have an Alienware 18 with SLI 770M and looking to unlock them and overclock. Right now I can get up to 902mhz gpu clock with a stock vbios using nvidia inspector and roughly get +10 FPS in Far Cry 4 and Unigine Valley (40fps stock, 50fps OC) benchmarks compared to stock. I cannot seem to push the cards any farther than that 901.5Mhz gpu clock which is because of the bios lock I believe. If the bios lock is limited to +135mhz where did they come up with 901.5mhz gpu clock? If I am not mistaked stock is 706mhz and with gpu boost 2.0 goes up to 869mhz, how did they come up with 901.5mhz as hard lock? I believe right now I am getting limited by bios lock and stock voltage never raising above 0.968 per screenshot. My question is what is the safe max voltage for the 770m once I unlock it and safe max temperature? Right now I am going up to 74c on one card under load with 901.5mhz OC and the other card slightly lower.

post-35351-1449499994496_thumb.jpg