Azurewave AW-CE123H unmodded bios y410p

Croaker

So I'm looking through everything I can here for information on how to improve my wifi situation. Seems like this community is more geared towards the 510 due to the gaming prowess? I have seen people speak of this wifi card (Amazon.com: Azurewave AW-CE123H / 802.11ac/n/b/g + Bluetooth 4.0 / Half-Size PCI-Express MiniCard (Broadcom BCM4352 & BCM20702): Computers & Accessories) but it always seems to be in context with a modded bios or the y500/y510p. The chipset matches that of the permitted FRU in the y510p manual. I'm just looking to see if this card would work with a normal bios. Going the route of modding is fine, but if this card works and I can keep my warranty entact that would be amazing as well. Some of the threads i've found mentioning it are 10+ pages long and the search thread option is giving me an error so it's hard to sift through some of this stuff to find info. Most of the posts are also older and none speak of the y410p specifically. Does anyone have a definitive answer on if this can be used without installing the modded bios?

Yes. It will work on stock BIOS.

Thanks for the reply! I never got an answer and need a fix to my wifi situation so I just went ahead and flashed my bios to 3.05 and bought the intel 7260 ac. Maybe I'll pick one of these up and pop it in there to test it out with a stock bios.