Y410p m.2 SSD upgrade

Croaker

I just replaced my stock HDD with a Samsung 840 Pro I had here. Works great with the Win 10 preview. So after I got all the System Reserved garbage figured out (ie: moving it to c:) I have that m.2 slot opened up for another drive. I was looking to get the transcend 256GB m.2. seems like the 42mm m.2 options are pretty limited. Are there any quirky hardware compatibility I need to look out for? Upgrading the wifi has been a nightmare which is why I'm initially here to get the modded bios so I can install an AC card. Just wanted to see what the opinions are about the m.2 situation. Seems like most of the posts around here are 500 series.

Lenovo laptops have wi-fi white list, that's the reason you had trouble with changing wi-fi card. According to SSD there rather are no restrictions. Just 42mm length in the key of B for m.2 and don't use ADATA Premier Pro (I bought it and my laptop cannot see that disk).

Lenovo laptops have wi-fi white list, that's the reason you had trouble with changing wi-fi card. According to SSD there rather are no restrictions. Just 42mm length in the key of B for m.2 and don't use ADATA Premier Pro (I bought it and my laptop cannot see that disk).

Thanks for the response! I didn't know there were different keys too. new to the m.2 and msata

http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-MTS400-Solid-State-TS256GMTS400/dp/B00KLTPUG4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1429767463&sr=1-1&keywords=42mm+m2+ssd

this is what i was looking at. Looks like it has B and M keys. Will that work in the y410p also?