Can't format Asus G75VW

Hello everyone, I'm in a trouble with my computer , I tried ot format my ASUS last week with a Windows 7 iso on a USB key ,

It's work well but at 30% of the installation, the computer Shut Down itself for no reason,

when I tried to reboot I can't continue the instalation, so I tried another time, but now I'm asked to put a cd/dvd driver , I went to the official ASUS G75VW support page, take all drivers possible , and when I'm selecting the drivers concerned, It just don't work ...

And I'm stuck since a week trying 200 Possibilities on the BIOS to disable USB3 or stuff like this ... any help would be great thanks !

• 4 weeks later...

We put in the laptop in advance created a bootable flash drive.

Include "our charm", and immediately press key F2, until the BIOS. Go to the tab Advanced, there is a point USB Configuration, go into it, there is a point Legacy USB Support, click on it and press Enter to choose between two options Enabled. Poke immediately press F10, it is asked to save the changes or not, select yes.

The machine restarts again poke F2 and enter the BIOS. Tab Boot, click Hard Drive BBS Priorities, there we go to the point of Boot Option # 1, choose our flash drive, often her name will match the name of Brand products such as Kingston. Press F10, select save. And then, if I correctly said, and you did everything correctly, start the installation of Windows

• 3 weeks later...

Another thing I've tried myself that sometimes works is having bootable media on hand (like a thumb drive or CD/DVD bootable media) and pull the hard drive & power the system on, and as it's booting from the media, plug the drive back in.

Just be VERY CAREFUL!! not every SATA port follows the hot swap specifications. It's worked for me, but may not work for you, and I take absolutely ZERO responsibility if you fry/break/damage something. Do so at your own risk!

But when it's worked for me, it allowed me to change the boot option easier, and format the drive if needed..

Also, look into a product from Zalman called the VE200 or VE300. You can put a drive in this external enclosure and put a folder on it called _ISO and dump ANY ISO and mount it (on the device). It'll show up as something like "Zalman Virtual CD-ROM" and you should be able to boot from it. I've backed up my windows CD's to it for easy reload as I test software and like a clean machine after i'm done.

Good Luck!