p150hm beep loop

archdevel

hello guys. recently I bought from ebay quadro k3100m. I think the graphic card is from HP.(I sent msg to seller which brand is this from)

That is definitely new one. I haven't tested on alienware, probably would not work. I will try test tomorrow with my friend's computer.

anyway, is someone possible to make vbios for my laptop please?

or please recommend me which vbios would fit. I found msi, dell vbios for k3100m.

Thank you so much.

ps. I have no idea which vbios version is. I have serial number on the card. if someone need it for making one please let me know.

I will disassemble the card then I will write down on the article

Two problems. Many HP vBIOS are missing advanced header structure as HP system BIOS also contain a vBIOS counterpart which is used instead.

To sove this problem you would simply need to use a "complete" vBIOS from Dell, MSI or Clevo.

BUT afaik the K3100M would not be able to work in a stock HM at all even with proper vBIOS.