Can someone send me the P170EM 7970M VBIOS

jhjhjh105

I flashed accidently the wrong vbios and now my laptop only shows a black screen :( can someone provide me with de original vbios of the 7970m for the P170EM Clevo notebook.. I've been searching all over the internet and I can't find anything :(

You're sure it's a P170EM and not a P170HM? The P170EM will boot and display without a dGPU physically in the laptop, and a 7970m in a P170EM will operate on any vBIOS made for a 7970m.

Assuming it is a P170HM you need a non-enduro vBIOS. Nospheratu has a pack of vBIOS here. Any he has in his pack will work so pick your preferred voltage.

Odd. It should work even with a Dell vBIOS, but here's a stock:

https://www.mediafire.com/?rj5qidd353dblnz

Also here is my super special vBIOS with mods by svl7, nospheratu, and myself. I lowered the stock voltage to 1.0V and using Trixx you can raise the voltage all the way up to 1.225V (I lowered stock since going down in Trixx does not work). I also removed the 84W power limit, and tripled the low-power 3d (3d on battery) memory clocks so that performance is actually decent on battery.

https://www.mediafire.com/?rj5qidd353dblnz

Also the file size difference does not matter. The ROM is 64KB.