Alienware 17 r5 clear cmos

nevolen

Hello after a bad overclock done with intel xtu laptop refuses to boot. Before I get the board replaced under warranty is there anything I could do to reset cmos?

So far I tried to

Removed battery and cmos battery

Removed cpu, gpu and all ram modules

Thanks in advance,

Nevolen

• 4 weeks later...

instead of playing with computers how about taking care of your warrants so i dont get harrased.

You flee to canada and leave all ur problems here in the united states. Leave all your problems for your family real responsible. Ill be calling julies aunt and uncle until you grow up and handle your stuff. All you have to do is call the dmv and clear yourself from this address so the warrant wont show up. So now mom dad and me get a license check we get a felon stop because you dont wanna pay couple parking tickets that cost 70 bucks. Real mature loser. You ignore everyone and hide online. Now i have to post here just to get your attention scumbag

I have just posted a message regarding mptjimmy. he is my older brother. he ran away from the US and now lives in canada. he alwasy been a trouble maker and has multiple warrants. I get pulled over because he registered to our parents adddress. he cut all bridges with our family and even burned bridges with his friends because he a dirty hustler and takes peoples money.you should allow my prior post to show him humility. i can even give you a screen shot of lasuperiorcourt website showing his violations

• Founder
I have just posted a message regarding mptjimmy. he is my older brother. he ran away from the US and now lives in canada. he alwasy been a trouble maker and has multiple warrants. I get pulled over because he registered to our parents adddress. he cut all bridges with our family and even burned bridges with his friends because he a dirty hustler and takes peoples money.you should allow my prior post to show him humility. i can even give you a screen shot of lasuperiorcourt website showing his violations

i've approved your post but please refrain from posting off topic content in here.

These family issues have very little to do with our forum.