How to disenable p1 button?

qlqltls

Are referring to disabling a P1 power state on a Nvidia GPU? If so what gpu are you using and have the goal to accomplish this task on?

What kind of system is this?

Are referring to disabling a P1 power state on a Nvidia GPU? If so what gpu are you using and have the goal to accomplish this task on?

What kind of system is this?

my laptop is gt780dx(gtx570m)

p1 button is gpu clock lock 525mhz

push the button and up to 575mhz

my laptop is gt780dx(gtx570m)

p1 button is gpu clock lock 525mhz

push the button and up to 575mhz

I would try Nvidia Inspector if you haven't here is a link to Nvidia Inspector for you. http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html

You could set all Power States to a preferred clock or adjust a particular power state. Then you can even make a shortcut that enabled the overclock. With that shortcut you can add it to the startup folder in windows and have it automatic at boot.

I would try Nvidia Inspector if you haven't here is a link to Nvidia Inspector for you. NVIDIA Inspector Download version 1.9.7.2

You could set all Power States to a preferred clock or adjust a particular power state. Then you can even make a shortcut that enabled the overclock. With that shortcut you can add it to the startup folder in windows and have it automatic at boot.

thank you very much

i will tried

- - - Updated - - -

I would try Nvidia Inspector if you haven't here is a link to Nvidia Inspector for you. http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html

thank you very much

i will tried