m17x issues

Luke94

Hi guys

I have been having some issues with my m17x, it started a while ago but the main issue is that i constantly get a rise and drop in frame rate i play mmo's and it makes the gameplay almost impossible especially when doing group content stuff. Ill be running at about 90-100fps then it will drop to 18-20fps then back up again this is a constant cycle even when stood still doing nothing! This also seems to happen when the laptop is plugged in and charging. im getting a tempreture readout on my graphics card of about 65-66 degrees dont know if thats good bad or acceptable. I also get random shit downs of the laptop just turns its self off but turns back on straight away any ideas would be appreciated this is starting to become very frustrating! Cheers guys :)

Specs.

Intel Core i7-2760QM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M

12Gb RAM

Motherboard Chipset: Intel HM67 (Cougar Point) [b3]

Was running fine no drop in frame rate whatsoever when running of battery power but now plugged in temps are hitting mid 80's and the drop and rise in frame rate has returned now its back on charge.

post-28088-14494997964912_thumb.png

This is while the laptop is on charge and just idling whenever i play games while on charge i get the insane drop and rise in frame rate cpu temps hit mid 80's in tempreture while graphics card temps hit mid 60's if i unplug the charger all the lines go smooth and the game is playable.