GX70 - Noob question. How to undervolt cpu

bangabob

Hello everyone.

Using AmdMsrTweaker how can i under-volt my CPU? (AMD A10-5750m)

The read-me and support behind this program is very confusing for a Noob like myself.

This is what i see when i begin the AmdMsrTweaker.

ss.png

To reiterate, All i want is a method to under-volt my CPU to gain maximum efficiency from my Laptop (MSI GX70)

Thanks in advance!

Here is my command:

[email protected] [email protected]

So you should do something like:

P0 doesn't matter much since the CPU hardly ever uses it, so don't try to lower it much. What really matters is the P1. I think the 5750m is better than my 4600m so you should be able to do lower voltages than me at the same clockspeed.

Here is my command:

So you should do something like:

P0 doesn't matter much since the CPU hardly ever uses it, so don't try to lower it much. What really matters is the P1. I think the 5750m is better than my 4600m so you should be able to do lower voltages than me at the same clockspeed.

Thanks i Have applied these settings by using a .BAT file.

D:\Documents\AmdMsrTweaker_1.1\x64\AmdMsrTweaker [email protected] [email protected]

Do you know whether the voltages are applied automatically during restart?

I'm afraid for getting boot looped.

I think i am doing something wrong. After running the batch file in admin mode a black box flicks up and closes.

I select the amdtweaker to see the info and i see the same voltage values as before i ran the batch file.

n5fr.png