Microsoft Surface Pro 3 — eGPU perpective

Look at intresting thread on the reddit

here is the most exciting part:

What would make the surface pro 3 perfect for every utilisations would be an external GPU to put on the desktop. With that i could replace my laptop, my tablet and my desktop by a single device, the surface pro 3. Have you ever considered it ?

[–]SurfaceTeam 54 points 1 day ago

Hey NotCassim, love the suggestion! Keep them coming please. :)

cant wait :Banane04:

where is the thunderbolt link? you could have external gpu's and make it a desktop replacement, i thought the "ultrabook" standard included thunderbolt.

[–]SurfaceTeam 107 points 1 day ago

When you buy your Surface Pro3, do me a favor, and take a close look at the "power connector"

+Which seems to clearly indicate they're capable of and intending on passing more than just power through the new power connector. Therefore, it certainly seems like they may be able to provide an adapter to provide a thunderbolt connection.

1401308550487.png

So much power, if MS realize what is writing about it would be best mobile stylish and handy workstation ever! What you thinking about?