Looking to create a new Setup but was looking for help!

Looking to create a nice gaming system and would like a bit of help from you lot. Plus would like to have watercooling too

Looking to have a good system not to expensive and will Run BF4 / Counter Strike: GO and America's Army: Proving Grounds on Full FPS and maybe future games.

What Set-up does everyone else have and how much am I expecting to paying around ish!

Example:

AMD or Intel: Models

Motherboard:

RAM:

Hard Drive:

Sound Card:

Head Set:

Mouse:

Thanks in Advance

• 1 month later...

Not sure I am the typical user but here goes: I don't care about my computer looks, just how it performs. Having said that I would spend as little as I could get away with on the Mouse, Keyboard, and Speakers / Headset (if I wanted good sound I'd route it through my hi-fi - and motherboard's integrated sound cards have always been fine for me).

CPU: If you want watercooling I guess you want to overclock, so 4770K (or wait for Devil's Canyon 4790K),

MB: a "cheap" mid-range Z97 board (overclocking plus future-proofing with M2 / SATA-Express)

RAM: As much as you can afford (although 16GB is probably enough) - my priority would be 1. more ram / 2. faster ram / 3. lower latency ram

HD: Minimum 128GB SSD as main drive + 2 or 3TB HD (5400rpm probably enough) for main storage

That is probably getting on for £800 all in once you add in a decent PSU and graphics card though so depends on your budget