The DMC Slot

Hi all

First time AW owner (AW 18 R3) nice piece of kit and first time post here.

I was waiting for this to arrive so I could stream to my TV and also do other things with the DMC slot BUT....

Mine came with no hardware attached so I couldn't slot in my HD Wi-Fi card in to it :-(

I contacted Dell and they said that it is not supported in Europe so the slot isn't populated. Tears etc. They said that they couldn't send another board out as that my not have the slot installed even though 3 of my new found friends with the same hardware have the slot installed and the card works great.

I have emailed Dell USA in the hope that they may be able to ship out a board with this slot installed to replace mine. I don't hold out much hope though so....

Does anyone know where I could get hold of this slot (plastic bit) as I used to be a surface mount tech so it would be a doddle to install.

Here's hoping

• 6 months later...