InsydeFlash Missing Driver?

fr33

I am trying to downgrade my BIOS for my y510p from 3.05 to 2.07. I have a copy of my BIOS file and I drop that file on the executable downgrade file. It says it is missing drivers and to close all applications/run as an administrator. Just for the heck of it I took these same 2 files and copied them over to my HP Pavilion laptop and the program runs perfectly (it gives me an error stating this BIOS is not for my laptop, of course).

What drivers are required for svl7's mod?

EDIT:

I got the program to run after turning all but Microsoft services off in MSCONFIG.

Now my issue is "EC file size input error!". I clicked OK and it just closes the program. I did notice that the "New BIOS" section doesn't say version 2.07 (this is supposed to say 2.07, no?)

post-24227-14494997366275_thumb.png

EDIT2:

I'm going to just go sit in a corner with a dunce cap…

Ran the downgrade file as is. Worked. Windows won't boot but I'm reinstalling it now to hopefully fix it.