if increase voltage to oc gtx680m, is the 180w original power adapter enough?

reedandbic

Due to oc my gtx680m without increase voltage, i only could oc to core 900/memory 1200(of course, the card asic quality is 72.7%,not very good)

so i think i should flash modified vbios to unlocked the voltage limit and the 135mhz offset limit.

but i don't know when i use the high voltage vbios, is the 180w power brick enough? (cause i stop the cpu throttling and use turbo mode(modified vbios,1.03v voltage) to run furmark and aida64 at the same time, the laptop shutdown automatically, and the temperature isn't very high) so i think maybe 180w brick isn't enough, i have order a second hand 230w brick from b2c sites=-=..

Anther question, what differences between the several msi 680m vbios modified by master svl7?

@svl7

thanks very much~