2D Surround and DP adapter quesiton

I have a GTX 660 Ti (DP, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D) and I would like to setup surround, my conglomerate of monitors are:

20" Acer with DVI-D and VGA

24" Samsung with HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA

19" Hanns-G with DVI-D and VGA

I currently have the Acer and the Hanns-G hooked up via DVI-D, and the Samsung hooked up via HDMI (I can use HDMI-> DVI cable if you suggest that instead).

These all work fine, the main issue arises when I want to hookup this old clunker of a monitor as the auxiliary that only is VGA. It works fine if I put it in the DVI-I port with an adapter. But my (I'm guessing) passive DP->DVI-D adapter does not work for any other the other screens.

The VGA only monitor would go in the DVI-I port and one of the DVI capable monitors would go into the DP port with an adapter.

OR

Should I use a DP-> HDMI adapter for the Samsung, and a HDMI->DVI-D cable for one of the DVI monitors?

So would I need a self-powered active or a externally-powered active adapter?

Amazon.com: Accell B087B-005B UltraAV DisplayPort to DVI-D Single-Link Active Adapter ATI Certified (Black): Electronics

or

Amazon.com: Accell B087B-007B DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter with 3D Support: Electronics

The monitors I am using currently are using a Single Link cable, so would the first one work fine for a 2D surround setup?

Thanks in advance,

atn

-------------------------

Got it to work with passive adapters only.

DP -> DVI-D cable

HDMI -> DVI-D cable

DVI cable

DVI-I to VGA adapter

Seems like you can use just passive adapters as long as all the outputs are the same (in this case DVI).

Hopes this helps others.