Clevo P370EM Best Keyobard Protector (not universal/cheap one)

d4vidc

Hey guys i just wanted to shre my experience with buying a good keyboard protector (not universal) , i was looking around for what seemed to be months when i remembered something about being able to swap the keyboard in the p370em with the msi steelseries ones, i then had a proper look at the layout and to my suprise i found on ebay NS Keyboard Skin for MSI GT780 GT780DX GT780DXR [NS Keyboard Skin FOR MSI GT780 GT780DX GT780DXR | eBay](check for availability as i rechedcked on the 25/4 and it was sold out) it arrived on the 24/4 and i checked to see how it fit and as expected it fits perfectly. i just wanted to share this as the uni one for under a dollar that everyone else including me had to endure is very ugly and doesnt work as good compared to the tpu type. Looks great on the P370EM and doesnt get in the way of fingerprint reader most imporatantly.