Disable Intel HD3000 from Custom A08 Bios?

alltome

Hi @ all,

first i wanna thanks for your hard work in Bios Mods you´ve done a really Great Job!!

Now i´ve flashed the new unlocked A08 Bios from here, i need help cause i stuck on disabling the internal Graphicscard.

I want to use the gt555m all the time but everytime i turn the internal Adapter off und use Peg the internal Display wont turn on and i´ve to make the cmos resett.

Can someone tell which settings i´ve to do that this works for me?

(using only Intel Graphics works well)

Thank for help

Greetings from Germany

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a specific reason why you want to disable the Intel Graphics 3000 from running? Heat? As far as I can tell the only reason it is there is to save battery life when you don't need to use the GT555.

It seems to cause funny issues with certain games even if you whitelist the game and force to use NVidia graphics. I'd love to be able to turn it off.