EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
Palet97

I need a custom vbios to overclock my gpu

I would like a custom vbios in order to overclock more than 135mhz my gpu. My pc is a Rog strix gl502vt with a gtx 970m 3gb.

Here's the bios i currently have installed.

Thanks for the support

Screen.gif

GM204.rom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By x86-64
      My laptop's CPU is i7 4700MQ, iGPU is GMA HD 4600, and dGPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX860m.
      Please send me a modified BIOS(.ROM) file with GMA HD 4600 disabled among the two graphics.
      Stock BIOS Firmware : https://url.kr/kpegx5 (4MB)
    • By -GP
      I got a msi ge60 2pf Apache pro & its specs :

Processor-i7 4710MQ
      Ram-16GB 
      VGA- GTX 860M 2GB Maxwell 

Could anyone tell me the best overclock that I could use on this GPU?
      Please keep in mind that the voltage cannot be changed as this is a laptop

Thank you
    • By -GP
      Hi, My laptop is msi ge60 2pf Apache pro.

*Specs: i7 4710MQ , GTX 860M 2gb (Maxwell), 16GB RAM

Could anyone please tell me a good stable overclock for Performance improvement of gaming? (For my GPU ? - please keep in mind that it couldn’t go over +135mhz & also voltage cannot be changed its locked)

• By laxus
      i want to ask two favours and a question from this community ..

1.) Can someone mod my 940 mx to increase the target temperature and allow higher overclocking than 135hzband voltage control

2.) Allowing my i5 7200U to be undervolted to reduce overall heat 

The question : I repasted my gpu and cpu cleaned it thoroughly, made sure twice everything is connected properly, use a cooling pad and yet the upper portion of my chasis above f1-f12 keys is so hot that i can roast peanuts on it. 

(if i left out any info or missed something please reply i would really love to have a page that has everything for people who have this laptop specifically for light gaming.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.