Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

Recommended Posts

Hello i want to overclock my K5000m. I have a Dell Notebook. But i can not download from download section.

Please help me. I dont know why.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found out i have not premissions. Pleas can anybody help me? Can anybody send me this Bios "Dell K5000m - 80.04.33.00.05 'OCedition' rev00.zip"?

Form this pack?

 Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please can anybody help me to unlock my GPU Bios. My old GPU Bios was K5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25.rom

But with this Bios no UEFI Boot is working.

Can anybody modify and unlock this Bios K5000M-80.04.5A.00.05.ROM to, please? This Bios have Uefi option and work with UEFI Boot. But this Bios is not unlock for overklocking. Please can anybody make the same mdifikation as the 5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25.rom bios have?

Thank you.

K5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25.rom

K5000M-80.04.5A.00.05.ROM

Edited by pseudodeed
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pseudodeed said:

Please can anybody help me to unlock my GPU Bios. My old GPU Bios was K5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25.rom

But with this Bios no UEFI Boot is working.

Can anybody modify and unlock this Bios K5000M-80.04.5A.00.05.ROM to, please? This Bios have Uefi option and work with UEFI Boot. But this Bios is not unlock for overklocking. Please can anybody make the same mdifikation as the 5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25.rom bios have?

Thank you.

K5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25.rom

K5000M-80.04.5A.00.05.ROM

Hi!

Try this:

 

K5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25.rar

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.3.2018 at 8:08 AM, Klem said:

Thank you.

 

Hello Klem thank you. This Bios is working. Thank you for add the UEFI modul to this bios. I hope when i switch to UEFI the UEFI modul is wirking too, but i will testing.

Maybe can you help me with a other problem with this bios?

This bios have 1 mini bug. This bios is complete unlocked for overclocking.

This i think couse a problem when the Laptop is in battery mode. 

If the Laptop is in battery mode the GPU do not throtle down. Normaly the GPU on battery mode use P state 5 or 8 and dont use the highest P state 00. Can you have a second look to this bios maybe you have a idee to solve this?

I hope you understand me. Sorry for my english.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pseudodeed, could you please share your moded bios for k5000m.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2018 at 3:26 AM, pseudodeed said:

Thenks you Klem for this Bios file, i only modified the clocks,

I have modified now the Bios. I solve the problem with the clocking on battery. Here is my  final Bios.

Have fun with 50% more power.

K5000M-80.04.33.00.35-OC-1020-2160-60-OV-912.5mV-max-937.5mV-CLK25_UEFI_340_TDP.rom.zipUnavailable

Please again, share Vbios overclock for K5000M. Thank you very much. Please !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, nguyendonnhattan said:

Please again, share Vbios overclock for K5000M. Thank you very much. Please !!!!!

Hi! Right now I checked download links - all links works. If you for some reason can't download, then just read the "User Account Promotion Rules": https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi! Right now I checked download links - all links works. If you for some reason can't download, then just read the "User Account Promotion Rules": https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

Yes, I am very grateful to you. Wishing you and your family good health and a thousand blessings in the new year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.