WIBTEK GTX 770 Black screen

sergiyd

Hi guys,

I just bought EXP GDC 8.0 adapter and GTX 770 (Asus). I have all-in-one Wibtek with i5-3570s CPU. When connect adapter to mPCI-E slot (instead of WI-FI) and turn on PC I have a black screen. I connected to PC with RDP and installed last NVIDIA drivers, but it did not solve the problem. After that I set in BIOS use internal adapter (or display) from Auto to Enabled then it solved black screen (screen starts show in 5-7 seconds after PC is turned of). In device manager I see two adapters (HD Graphics and GTX770) without any conflicts. But I was not able to use external one. When I'm trying to open NVIDIA Options it says that I'm not using display attached to NVIDIA GPU. Games still run on internal adapter. So as I understand I just need to output from external card to internal display. There are a lot of cases with set up eGPU but I can't determine which is for my problem.

Thanks.

I have no conflicts and two adapters are shown as OK.

But if I need to start up with Wi-Fi then do sleep swap - it will not work for me because I can't disassemble/assemble PC each time I want to use eGPU.

devices_ok.PNG

Also sometime after I changed values in bios about igfx or sleep PC and plug cable into adapter PC tries to start about 2 -3 times with a few seconds delay.

Some guy described the same in

but it still without answer.

Also I attached my cpu-z screenshot and it looks fine.

cpu-z.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.