MBP or iMac 2016 Lucky or Not?

taradda13

Hello everyone,

i have MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) and i would want to know if these enclosures (akitio2 or bizon2) have USUALLY/OFTEN some problems or it depends only from LUCK.
I would want to buy it and plugin a gtx980, because now we can find, in Italy, a gtx970 around 200-230 euros.

Also, maybe i will buy a new iMac 2016 (if they come out, around november) and use this extra power eGPU.

Obviously, in their site Bizon etc, they say that these devices are great, perfect and push the computer to the maximum (depending on the card that connects, certainly).

Now i can see lots of problem here comes from lots of users. Please give me some light, i would say if the same for all the things, depends only from being lucky? (i mean, for the cards, driver etc...)