Bluetooth problems on R2

Adam Noble

Right i am taking a break with my GPU's and addressing some of the other "niggles" i have with my R2

Somewhere down the road my Bluetooth started having problems, STUPIDLY i tried uninstalling the driver and attempted to install an updated version but it would not :( i have tried downloading the driver package from the R2 owners lounge but during installation it asks for me to activate the Bluetooth via the rocker, at the time i had wireless off meaning Bluetooth was also off and re enabling it via touch controls did not work. I tried again this time with the wireless already on and still no further.

Am i missing something? it would appear that my Bluetooth just will not activate any more, i will be opening up my R2over the weekend to look at the GPU's and can check the connections then but until then i would like to try and exhaust all options before surgery :/

• Founder

Try to delete it from inside the device manager and select to remove the drivers as well, on the next reboot Windows should detect the device and ask you for the drivers. Personally I don't use the BT and I have physically removed the card from my R2...

It would appear that it does not show in device manager since i deleted it, i have tried a reboot and nothing, went into bios and disabled it, restarted and i am running with it disabled in the bios so will re enable it later once i am done recording core temps.

I don't normally use the Bluetooth in my devices but in this case it keeps all my mobile devices synced along with my Bluetooth headset so i can Skype around the house :)