Share your gaming power option here

GUYS CAN U SHARE YOUR POWER OPTION HERE FOR GAMING MODE?

using alien fusion... coz my gaming is lag when i plug back the charger but when i plug-in the charger in laptop it's going just fine no lag at all... so maybe if i get the power option right the lag gonna be gone....

The battery can simply not provide enough power to make the GPU run at full clocks. Tweaking the power options can help, but you can never get the full performance on battery.

Nevertheless, when you find the sweet spot you have a decent performance with a relatively reasonable battery life. As far as I know it also depends on the BIOS version you have since the GPU on battery is clocked differently between some BIOS revisions.

Make sure to read this thread: @http://forum.techinferno.com/alienware-m14x/481-i-have-fixed-gaming-battery-please-do-not-repost-other-forums.html

Also I'm sure our M14x guru @Stevenxowens792 can help you in case you have trouble to get it working properly.

• Thumbs Up 1