HP Printer Offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, via USB cable or network connection (wireless and wired). So one of the first things you check is your printer’s connection with your PC.
· Power off the printer and then power on the printer, wait till printer will be fully ready
· check your printer connection
· Make sure is your printer is well connected with your pc through USB cable
· (If wired) check printer is well connected with Ethernet port
· (If wireless) check printer is well connected with network and also check your printer wireless icon
View More Information:- https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/my-hp-printer-is-offline