GT70 0ND Help!!

Atreyu7

Hows it going everyone new to the site. I have a GT70 0ND i bought about two years ago and has worked very well. About a month ago i was gaming and i kept getting TDR blue screen errors. I reinstalled

windows, went into safe mode removed all old graphics drivers and reinstalled new ones and it still randomly crashes. i went to a computer repair guy to have him look at the laptop and said it passed all his diagnosis tests and will try it again and run it hard with some games. So i guess my question here is would it be the motherboard is messed up or the GPU. It has a GT675M i think inside (still at shop). If its the GPU what is the best way about replacing this and which one would be the best bang for the buck? I am smart around computers and have built my own desktop but have never messed around with laptops to much. is it worth even replacing or just buying a new laptop. Thanks for any and all help.

Hello

It is 100% Your GPU,this Problem have a lot of People with GTX570/GTX580/GTX670/GTX675M.

The best and cheapest Way for Upgrading is a Quadro(K3100M/K4100M/K5000M/K5100M) or MX Card GTX670MX/GTX675MX)

With a K5000M or K5100M You must modify the Driver INf because their is no MSI Vbios.

Some of this Cards You can overclock more than 60% up to 1GHz.

And this Cards are cheaper than the GTX with the same Power.

For the Upgrade You need a new Heatsink for Keplercards like this on Ebay:

Here some Benchmark Results from a GT70 Haswell with different Quadro Cards.

Thanks for the reply bud like i said i am not very good with working on laptops and or editing the files needed is there any guides around that might be of help if i was to pick up the GPU also i have read about some gpus not working correctly which would be the correct brand?

Edited by Atreyu7

Hello

Look here on Ebay for a K4100M:

For this Card it gives  a MSI Vbios,flashing is easy.
For this You will find a lot of Guides.
The Disassembly Guide for Your Book is here:
You can use Your old Heatsink(Orange),You only need more Thermalpads at the green Points.
beaer.thumb.jpg.754476e291b9969c8bd6240c

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/17/2015 at 10:54 AM, Bloetschkopf said:

Hello

Look here on Ebay for a K4100M:

For this Card it gives  a MSI Vbios,flashing is easy.
For this You will find a lot of Guides.
The Disassembly Guide for Your Book is here:
You can use Your old Heatsink(Orange),You only need more Thermalpads at the green Points.
beaer.thumb.jpg.754476e291b9969c8bd6240c

Thanks for the info bud but i dont speak german and when i translate it that page is for ram. my problem is for a GPU im trying to find out what is best option for buying a new GPU which i can install myself no problem i just have no idea how to go about flashing a vbios or anything along those lines and wanna make this as simple as possible thanks for the replys!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...