Desperately need help!!!

mmskate13

Okay, i will edit this when i get home, i'm getting limited internet as it is.

Anyways, i need someone to take a picture of there m14x's side piece to the monitor. ya know, the blackish/gray parts on the left and right? There are two strips. The ones closest to the inside are both popping out a bit it seems on my m14x, can someone take a pic of their m14x from straight on to screen, and from left and right sides?

Also, can someone do the same thing for the plastic rims on the left and right hand sides of the computer? The strip I'm talking about is the piece that is on the most outside of the left and right hand sides. Please take the picture so you can see the top surface where tihngs like the touch pad are. i dont need to see the touchpad, just the surface all of that is on, PLEASE HELP!

I WILL UPDATE THIS LATER JUST GOTTA GET THIS UP ASAP.

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER SENDING IN THE PICTURES!!!! I just got home and checked with my old m14x (being sent back to dell) and it turns out it has it too. I'm not worried anymore, thanks anyways guys :X

Edited by mmskate13