after bios Update from clevo to Sager my PC shoutsdown After while.

Djdan

Hi@all

I have a isue and hope you can help me.

If i Flash bios from latetest clevo one 1.00.12 to 1.01.12 Sager my PC gets unstable. If i flash back to clevo useing Crysis disk System Works fine.

It shoutsdown When i Start xtu. Xtu is tellIng me something of a Feature Called Watchdogs. Could you please help me ?

I have a x7200 with 2 680m sli 24gb Ram and 800gb ssd and a x5679 Xeon.

Kind regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Djdan,

Watchdog service is used by intel xtreme utility. Basically lets it know your overclock or underclock failed and to revert to defaults.

If its giving you an error best way to fix it is to remove xtu, reboot. then install with admin privileges

here is a link to the latest

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=xtu

• 2 weeks later...

Im now on latest Clevo bios and EC. If I wont to flash to sager i flash ec and Bios or is there anything i missed doing. I was on sager a few Times but because it wansnt stabel i flashed back to clevo i Read it shouldnt be done flash Ing back to clevo from sager is that true ? Could this be the reason for my Problems ?