Asus F750J Bios Unlock Request

Hello,

I've tried many time to mod my bios in order to change many option, like fan speed and OC.

Unfortunately, my bios has the block "secure", so EasyFlash or WinFlash will detect any changes.

AMIBCP 4.55 say when saving: "Saving secure capsule as unsigned".

Original bios is in Attachment.

Is someone able to help me in this ? I would be grateful.

Thank you.

X750JBAS208.zip

Easyflash is ok to use for original Asus bioses, winflash just needs to be uninstalled.

When I moded my bios on Asus G750JW I used Afudos.

Also, there is another part, the ME region, that can be dumped and wrote back.

If you have any issue, or as an extra step of confidence you can dump the whole EEPROM chip, I used an old computer with a lpt port and for software used spipgm at that time.

If you look here you can see 2 videos from the dump process and pictures how to build your own cable.

Either my URL was removed by mods, or I fogot to paste the link, so there is no "if you look here". Send me a PM for URL or wait a little and I will try to move images from that forum here later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...