Enabling MSI hidden BIOS settings without flashing a modded BIOS

miron

interesting topic for another forum.

"Enabling MSI hidden BIOS settings without flashing a modded BIOS"

Utility to enable MSI hidden BIOS settings without flashing a modded BIOS

I do not know if you can paste the link. I do not have the consent of the author and do not have the consent of the admin of the forum. But an interesting topic in forthcoming issues, and I'm thinking maybe helpful.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 weeks later...
interesting topic for another forum.

"Enabling MSI hidden BIOS settings without flashing a modded BIOS"

Utility to enable MSI hidden BIOS settings without flashing a modded BIOS

I do not know if you can paste the link. I do not have the consent of the author and do not have the consent of the admin of the forum. But an interesting topic in forthcoming issues, and I'm thinking maybe helpful.

Interesting it will work for all GT70/GT60 older one as well or only the newest Gt70 with 770/780...?

Interesting it will work for all GT70/GT60 older one as well or only the newest Gt70 with 770/780...?

I tried the program. I told me it was enabled successfully but when I rebooted, there were no extra options and running the program again told me that the settings were disabled. Another guy had the same problems over there but unfortunately Dufus pm'ed him the fix instead of posting in the thread. I tried it on an msi gt70 with a 675mx.

hello. I ask all owners of MSI or not combined with other bios. Or some miraculous changes do not try. Such changes are only for people with large cash or madmen. Now the equipment is heavily overclocked. You can not tweak more. It's a big risk of losing the warranty. Professionals only. I am not a professional in laptops.