after overclocking

tachi

after overclocking with msi afterburner the clock on battery is always 405clock and when plugged in get to 752 always thats without playing games just using web or watching a movie before the overclocking it used to get to 205clock which is battery effcient but now it doesnt go down always high even when not using any app is that normal ?? and its 38c so i dont think there's an app working in background..

Are you sure that the clock readings that you are reading aren't just what you set the maximum clock to be when you overclocked it? If the temperature is that low, it doesn't seem possible that the GPU could be running at such a high level all the time, as it should be running at around 65-70 degrees when running that high for even a few minutes.

the readings r right and im using gpu-z im positive the maximum i selected was 970 but thats when i start my profile in the msi afterburner and when i dont load it ,, when i just plug in the charger the gpu speed jump to 752 and low temperture i dont know why ,, even when im using the battery the clocks goes to 405 always but before it used to go to 205 ..