P651SG with broadwell

milkpeanut

Can P651SG with I7-5700HQ use the prema BIOS? the broadwell has a bug when I use linux and play gaems on steam such as dota2. It will crash down in linux or turn buluscreen and won't reboot,the screen show that machin_check_exception. The prema bios can slove this problem or not ?

Thank you!!Yeseterday I download the latest bios from XMG,and the broadwell's bug had been solved. Is the bios you give me solve the broadwell's bug? Because I need use linux.

Excuse me,I can get the bios from the web,I turn to the MEGA once I click the download link,but I can see anything in that web, I’m from China.

• 1 year later...
On 2015/11/10 at 1:57 AM, Prema said:

For that I have made a special hot-fix versions for the P6xxSx-A models...

P6xxSE-A_54_52_PM.rar

P6xxSG-A_53_51_PM.rar

Sorry for bothering you……

but by any chance would you please also make an unlocked bios version for p6xxse-a models with the broadwell chipsets?

since it is a really rare model…can't find another way to get an unlocked bios:frantics: