Sager P151EM1/NP9130

ABMJR

I tried flashing a Prema modded bios and now the Sager does not show any activity on the screen, the bluetooth light on the right is blue,power light is blue. After doing an FN + "B" I still have nothing. Looking for any suggestions. My next thing is to boot it (try to boot) with an HDMI cable connected. If I get this fixed, I will be in debt to this site and will make a donation.....

Thanks for reading

I ve taken out the SSD, RAM....still a blank screen. Tried a so-dimm stick in each of the four memory slots, still nothing.Ive called SAGER and have an RMA number. Is there anyone on this forum that can fix this?

Thanks for reading

Your post is gone (because of our database problem) where you explained that the BIOS bricked when you pressed F2 to enter BIOS setup before the flash.

Well, since no BIOS can have flashed that way and it sounds more like a most oddly timed hardware failure.

Anyway, you can try FN+B recovery method as described here:

https://biosmods.wordpress.com/bios-recovery/

Try with this file (do not rename):

https://mega.nz/#!qIclUJJY!lD4_FGCwFHf-n9KjiXjP4eFda4cHHPw4A0Vq-Tdb40Y

• 2 months later...