Clevo P157SM-A and TPM

Corry

Anyone know where the TPM chip is located on the MB? I'd like to see if my machine has it. If it does, Prema could we pretty pretty please get the options unhid for it? or, could you tell me how to unhide options? I'm considering writing a new setup app as a shell app to fix the issue if its something difficult siunce it looks like the HII spec isn't too difficult to work with.

If the Chip is present, then the option automatically enables itself.

If the option is not in BIOS then the Chip is also not present on the board.

Damn, I had figured normally it would be like that, but seeing how clevo managed not to follow standards somehow, or set everything hidden via other mechanisms (Ive got a theory or two) plus your mods, I had hoped that perhaps to make other menu items show up, maybe you'd broken that feature (hoped anyhow lol).

Still, any idea where on the MB it should go? I can figure out most of what I want to know without that on my own, but some things are specific to the board, so I'll still ask if you happen to know :)