Twitter Question

Fred Jacob

not sure if i can ask this question here, if i cant can you direct me were i should go

i wanted send tweets to people i follow let say about five of them, instead of every time am going to tweet i have to type out each person's name does it have a way place them in a group so i can just tweet the group and they will all receive my message

• Founder

In order for them to receive your tweets, they need to follow you. it's like a facebook status update, those who are friends of yours can see your status update without you writing it on their wall. On twitter if people don't follow you but you follow them, then they can't see your tweets unless you write to each of them. Hope that helps

In order for them to receive your tweets, they need to follow you. it's like a facebook status update, those who are friends of yours can see your status update without you writing it on their wall. On twitter if people don't follow you but you follow them, then they can't see your tweets unless you write to each of them. Hope that helps

or thanks, guess i have to keep typing lol