DIY: Easily fix LCD white pressure marks, blotches, clouds, mura, or bright spots

Greetings:

This quick tutorial will show you how to fix LCD white pressure marks, blotches, clouds, or mura using a suction cup applied to the back of the LCD panel in less than ten minutes. This technique should be applicable to all LCD/LED panels. I hope this will make you happy.

I have a 17 inch DELL XPS laptop with a beautiful LCD/LED display. Recently, my girlfriend angrily poked at my screen sharply with her fingers and created numerous white pressure marks on the screen that seemed to be permanent. She did this because I spend too much time online and ignoring her. I was horrified at the pressure marks. However, instead of buying a new laptop or a new screen, I wanted to see if I could fix it. I popped off the plastic bezel of the LCD panel, and applied a suction cup to the back of the screen where the white spots appeared on the front of the screen. To my great surprise, the white pressure marks are all gone now.

I was surprised how easy it is to fix white pressure marks using a suction cup at the back of the LCD screen from a venus razor:

6CE84CED-CE43-484B-91FD-582BCD52E230_zpsndlqx0sz.jpg

4060CB39-3418-4617-BF2C-3E3CA96FC635_zpsswiokxtf.jpg

90398B07-2AD4-4FC3-BFA9-9BF557204701_zpsyoun7njo.jpg

85786AC5-2B5D-4FAC-A5B2-A10850915655_zpsdahpoj9f.jpg

I did not have time to take pictures of the pressure marks before I fixed it because I did not foresee it would work, but the white pressure marks look like the following:

c01869557_zps204babd4.jpg

large_zps6bed6c7f.jpg

images_zps8c0bd92b.jpg

I hope this revelation helps you fix your screens.

All the best.

-M-