MSI Gx660 reboot loop

Teaserke

Hey all,

A few weeks ago i bought 2nd hand GX660 in near mint condition it worked fine but i wanted to give it a boost so is tarted lookign arroudn for upgrades and came up with a samsung 840 Evo SSD and Kingston 8GB DDR3 @1333

now before i installed the SSD i installed the 8BG ram it worked fine on Win 7 32 bit now after that i installed the SSD and thats when problems started, i wanted to install 64bit win7 but it wouldn't let me boot after some troubleshooting i put back teh old memeory and it went fine to install win 7 64 bit on the new SSD but as soona s i put in the 8BG o ram teh laptop strats to boot but as soona s windows logo screens comes on it reboots again and again now i know teh memory is working because it would boot with teh 32 bit version installed but not with the 64 bit i already tried to upgrade bios to lastet version no luck even tried to GX660R bios wich is on it as we speak. I realy want to use my 8GB of ram instead of the 4GB so is there anyone who coudl help me out please?

• 2 weeks later...