Help!

I have been trying to figure out what is going on with my Laptop to no avail. I was hoping some of you guys might be able to shed some light on things for me.

Friday night the computer just shut and when I tried turning it on again it gave me 4 beeps. I know that means Memory error so I figured one of the rams might be damaged.

I started the painstaking test of every module but nothing worked. I tried each one in each bracket by itself but I kept getting the 4 beeps.

So... Either all my rams died or all the brackets failed?! It seems so unlikely.

Even weirder. If I leave it for 10-20 min it starts again with all the ram modules inside. It works for everything between 10 min and 2 hours before shutting down again.

I have tried running diagnostics on each ram module but no matter the combination it shuts down when it reaches WCM tests (don't remember the whole name).

Could this be related to the modified Bios from here?

I have a Dell guy coming on site with a new motherboard and Ram but that might take another week. And it is still sketchy since they claimed my warranty was up (it has been a year) but when i explained to them that EU rules give all customers 2 year warranty they actually agreed and said I wouldnt pay for it.

Anyone who can help a guy in distress?

I found this

Fix Alienware Memory Shut Down Errors in Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7, 8

But I can't figure out if it is related to what I am experiencing.

Thanks for reading and any help you can give.