Gx60 windows 7 mbr or uefi

draven

Hello. I'm looking to flash the unlocked BIOS on my GX60 AC1 mainly to install windws 7 uefi mode and overclock the A10 4600M . At this moment i have windows 7 on MBR working fine.

Before taking the step im kind of wondering.

Is there a real advantage installing Windows 7 on uefi compared to MBR?

Is OC possible with PSCHECK alone on MBR?

I would really appreciate your advice

Hello. I'm looking to flash the unlocked BIOS on my GX60 AC1 mainly to install windws 7 uefi mode and overclock the A10 4600M . At this moment i have windows 7 on MBR working fine.

Before taking the step im kind of wondering.

Is there a real advantage installing Windows 7 on uefi compared to MBR?

Is OC possible with PSCHECK alone on MBR?

I would really appreciate your advice

PLEASE , dont flash your GX60-1AC , i´m flashed and my laptop has been like a brick.dd

You are advised ;)

PD : This laptop dont have cable to reset CMOS , i´m opened RMA to MSI for repair them. :(

PLEASE , dont flash your GX60-1AC , i´m flashed and my laptop has been like a brick.dd

You are advised ;)

PD : This laptop dont have cable to reset CMOS , i´m opened RMA to MSI for repair them. :(

Its really that risky to do it? Even following all te steps accordingly to flash the BIOS'

• 2 months later...