Neverwinter Online

alreania

Just wondering if anyone has heard of it or even tried it out and what they think on it. I am currently playing it and enjoying it pretty well. My only complaint is in the beginning area that my fps drops from around 40 to 29 (even at times when not many are around), but other than that I can pull around 60 with almost everything turned up high, but get a weird message if I try to raise Antialising from 8x to 16x, it crashes the game and gives me a strange error message.

My computer is the Valkyrie from Ibuypower CZ-17 ((from my understand is an MSI brand and the computer looks just like the MSI GT70 and from Ibuypower the componets are the same except for the mousepad)

Something I noticed strange on my BIOS when I ran dxdiag is that the version says CZ-17 E1762 (this part shows roman symbol for 2) 1 Ver:5.0U