rafaelcoe

Hello guys,

I need help to get the original Bios.

MB Series P370EM3

ME FW Version 8.1.0.1248

Bios Revision 1.02.05bNS1

KBC-EC Firmware Revision 1.02.08SA2

jPhPuG8.jpg

Last week updated the bios but with this new can't overclock ...

So I recommend you go back to Bios default that came from Sager or Clevo maintain bios?

I've a Clevo P370EM3 with SLi gtx680m and 17.3" 120mhz 3D matte

What do you mean by you can't OC? Both BIOS can OC with Intel XTU Utility.

BIOS 1.02.5bNS1 is an old beta BIOS used by the likes of Sager or Metabox, where did you buy your Notebook?

To get that BIOS or the equivalent of the 08 version you will have to contact your re-seller

What I would recommend is using my BIOS Mod and at the same time ask your re-seller to send you a BIOS & EC update as the one they shipped to you is quite old anyway.

Just send me those files and I can generate a safe and easy update. Just to be on the safe side and in case you need to return it for RMA, you could then just flash that.

(In an RMA case where your system doesn't boot anymore they won't care for your BIOS anyway and just replace the board.)

Usually re-seller don't mind if you use my mods or Clevos updates anyway.

What do you mean by you can't OC? Both BIOS can OC with Intel XTU Utility.

BIOS 1.02.5bNS1 is an old beta BIOS used by the likes of Sager or Metabox, where did you buy your Notebook?

To get that BIOS or the equivalent of the 08 version you will have to contact your re-seller

What I would recommend is using my BIOS Mod and at the same time ask your re-seller to send you a BIOS & EC update as the one they shipped to you is quite old anyway.

Just send me those files and I can generate a safe and easy update. Just to be on the safe side and in case you need to return it for RMA, you could then just flash that.

(In an RMA case where your system doesn't boot anymore they won't care for your BIOS anyway and just replace the board.)

Usually re-seller don't mind if you use my mods or Clevos updates anyway.

So i must use P370EM3_08_08_PMv1.0.4 OR P370EM3_08_08_PMv1.0.4_2T

I've 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHZ (4x 8GB) with a 120mhz screen 3D

I need use ME_8.1.30.1350 too?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
hello i am on bios 1.02.06 kbc/ec 1.02 .09 any help would be great which is the best bios to use ....

That depends on what Notebook you have, the P370EM or the P370EM3 (3D) and if you want the latest Mod or the latest stock BIOS & EC

hey Jay you can save your bios in a file and send me please?

Prema could help us? How i can copy a bios to a file?

Thank you

Here just use stock settings and hit save (external Mouse and keyboard required as it disables the EC during the dumping process):

Afuwin

Yea it is the 370em3 3d laptop and I want the latest modded firmware for my model and when I try typing Flashme.bat nothing happens... Any advice would be grateful received...

It's "update.bat"...

("flashme.bat" is the command to use the old DOS ME flasher, nothing to do with the BIOS Mod)