Interesting Videos

StamatisX

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

VICE's Ryan Duffy went to Colombia to check out a strange and powerful drug called Scopolamine, also known as "The Devil's Breath." It's a substance so intense that it renders a person incapable of exercising free will. The first few days in the country were a harrowing montage of freaked-out dealers and unimaginable horror stories about Scopolamine. After meeting only a few people with firsthand experience, the story took a far darker turn than we ever could have imagined.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good Evening/Day/Morning to everybody who read this. I want to share with you these videos... videos of what has happened 5 hours ago on the main square in Kiev, Ukraine between peaceful protest of students mostly plus other ukrainians who agitated for joining with Euroean Union and Police, special forces who did... see yourself.

I will not agitate for anything here nor ask. Just post videos which I find now and share with you.

200130.jpg

These are just first 3. I am little shocked and depressed for now to give more. That happened on 4 a.m. in Ukraine.

PLEASE! Do not create any battle or fight here, I really do not want my post being deleted. Thank you.

HERE IS A BEGINING OF WHAT HAPPENED.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=369712033165793&set=vb.148437411959924&type=2&theater

Yesterday up to 500 thousands of people came to protest against President and special forces.

But stupid opposition politics told people to stay on the main square and listen to their stupid speaches. EVEN MORE! They called brave people who attacked presiden't administration provocators from government! Therefore only couple thousand people cam t president's administration building where special forces AGAIN started killing everybody including PRESS! They just hit cameras and then hit reporters even after they fall and were in blood!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

anything is possible if you put your mind to it :)

sorry not in english, heck i don't understand anything,

but the art speaks to the soul! that doesn't need any translation. :78:

watch, and you all can learn something from it.

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
1 hour ago, iloveb00bs said:

anything is possible if you put your mind to it :)

sorry not in english, heck i don't understand anything,

but the art speaks to the soul! that doesn't need any translation. :78:

watch, and you all can learn something from it.

That's true dedication and a work of art. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...