Headset brand and Video Conferencing Software

DJones

Hello, guys! I'm planning to get a branded headset with microphone. Well, it is not because I just simply want but I think it is better to get a good brand especially that I need to use it for my work plus, for my communication with my husband who is currently assigned in their Switzerland office...yeah, LDR. lol. I have been seeing a lot of Beats around the mall, what do you think of that brand? And also, our company is looking for a video conferencing software for our online meetings, can you suggest some apps? Oh, don't mention Skype anymore, please...our company wants to have an upgrade. haha. Thank you for your time and looking forward for your suggestions :-)

Actually there are a lot to choose from but I suggest that when it comes to video conferencing pricing and packages are very important to consider.  I have encountered one that  includes some of the best tools and features compared to other video conferencing services. Among the video conferencing that I know aside from Skype are Polycom, Avaya, GotoMeeting, OmniJoin, Google Hangouts, LoopUp and so many others.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Cailley06! I got to try two sites for web conferencing the other day, thanks to free trials! I think I like this one in particular - I will have to try it out with the rest of my team first. If not, then maybe we will go through the others on your list too! Again, thank you!