Need help, clevo p570wm3, stuck in boot logo!

Hi guys, I need help with regard to my clevo p570wm3 laptop. it was fine untill I tried to install windows 8 PE x64 OS along side my windows 7 OS in the same boot drive.

I guess I messed up somehow by changing some bios settings, e.g. CSM, trused device, UEFI and etc.as my PE system won't load. At first I wasn't able to boot back to windows 7, which stopped booting when windows loading screen supposed to appear, so I hard rebooted the machine, but now it stucks in boot logo (I flashed prema's bios mod btw, which was fine). So I thought I should do a bios reset, so that I can get back into the settings.

but the very strange thing is, the CMOS/BIOS won't reset! I tried to remove the CMOS battery, and left it uncharged without the laptop battery attached for 30 mins for several times (I have also pressed the power botton for 30 seconds in this state), but everytime when I boot up the machine, i'm still prompted with the BIOS password screen (I have BIOS boot password set before), and after I entered the password, the screen just stucks in prema boot logo just the same as before.
20160503103855.jpg
So, can anyone please help me to figure out why the BIOS can't be reset, it will be much appreciated!!

btw, It seems there is no CMOS jumper?
1.JPG
Many thanks!

Edited by woshi02191