420 Reviews and Pics :)

iloveb00bs

most portable vapes like a long slow draw. the pax needs a tight pack to work the best. i normally use mine at medium and get massive hits.

my mouth piece doesn't rattle from side to side and doesn't fall out when shaken upside down either.

it hard moving over to vaping, since the hi's are slightly differerent.

i'm lazy so i don't stir or repack but a stir does produce more vapor and more evenly cook herbs. small load are possible but just need to pack it down tight. i love the bowl size, i still need like 2 bowls for full medication but thats much better the other portables out there.

glad your loving the pax bro!!! its so kick ass for something so small, hahahha fyi if you chat up pax support they will prolly mail you a free mouthpiece.

did you do any kind of cleaning to it? it seems the button is sensitive to iso. well not to the iso itself but when the iso dissolves the oils it leak down into the button making the button sticky and hard to press.

this is how i clean my pax.

i let it heat up for a minute when its empty then i take out the mouthpiece and put it back into charger to turn it off.

then i take then put pipe clean through the opening on top of mouthpiece and push it through the bottom popping out the metal screen.

then i pull the pipe clean all the way through in one direction only,, no back and forth action. one time through is enough to clean the pathway.

then the bowl i just use a q-tip and wipe clean with no iso.

the only thing i iso is the mouthpiece, i put that in a cup with iso and shake it for abit then rise with water and dry and good to go.

my first one i sent back because of the sticky button. but replacement has been awesome ever since.

i've seen alot poeple just calling in and getting a mouthpiece for no good reason. i haven't needed to do so yet. but you look like you got a real case. i've been a dell'alienware customer for awhile now, so crappy cs is nothing new to me, hahahaha