420 Reviews and Pics :)

iloveb00bs

• Founder
i received a new vape a few days ago. once i get some free time i will post pics and videos.

Dude you must have thousands of dollars in vapes already . don't you want to sell me a used one? Haha

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

sorry guys i'm a hoarder hahahah. yeah i seriously gotta get rid of some vapes in my collection. but the thing is i use each one differently.

here are a few pics to drool over hopefully i will have some time to make a video today.

p4063993.jpgp4063992.jpgp4063991.jpg

I'm so Jelly right now at b00bs!!! I would love to get one but they cost more than I can afford right now. Hell I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes bad thing to do when your dried up on the green to boot LOL. I'm trying one of those electronic e-cigs now to see how that works and if it will help me quit or not.

• Founder
Hell I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes bad thing to do when your dried up on the green to boot LOL. I'm trying one of those electronic e-cigs now to see how that works and if it will help me quit or not.

don't know if you tried it but i quit smoking after about 15 years, reading (actually listening to) Allen Carr's "Easy way to stop smoking", you can get it on amazon here : Amazon.com: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (9780615482156): Allen Carr: Books

or i can set you up with those audio cds if you are interested ;)

Edited by Michael
  • Thumbs Up 1

don't know if you tried it but i quit smoking after about 15 years, reading (actually listening to) Allen Carr's "Easy way to stop smoking", you can get it on amazon here : Amazon.com: Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking (9780615482156): Allen Carr: Books

Going to have to look into this, I too wish to stop smoking, health and money are my biggest factors. Tons of things I could do with the money we could save.

oh yeah would also like the audio stuff you talked about.

Added after 4 minutes:

Now boobs do you smoke to get high or whats your reason? I know there are times I like the high from it, like some like the buzz from drinking. The biggest reason I smoke weed now is the pain relief I get. Granted this could be all in my head not sure but I like the affects better then most pills doctors suggest for pain. Took me about a month maybe 2 to figure out the right about of smoke to use to get relief from the pain without getting the giggle at everything high.

Edited by Staff Sargent

Thats great to hear 15years and quit congrats man. For me I think it was 8 years+ :) a year and few months now and haven't looked back :)

mw86 bro you need to get this. its pretty awesome. the aquavape its like a mini bong. just connect it to your tubing and hit away.

31-dXGAxsDL._SS500_.jpg

Bro me want where doI get one that would be great addition to that one I got thanks for showing me that ILB :)