G752VT GTX970M vBIOS

TheSwede86

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Can i use same vbios i have exactly the same card and laptop

edit: I did tried to update my bios with the file above but i recieved error msg

Please can someone do unlocked bios for my rom :

23.jpg

GM204.rom

Edited by boq

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, boq said:

Can i use same vbios i have exactly the same card and laptop

edit: I did tried to update my bios with the file above but i recieved error msg

Please can someone do unlocked bios for my rom :

23.jpg

GM204.rom

Hi!

To flash any modified vbios, you need to use special unlocked NVFlash version. In attachment.

NVFlash.rar

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 years later...
  • Bios Modder
11 minutes ago, ALvaro said:

Hi everyone! Klem, can you help me with my 970m vBIOS? I want to unlock TDP if it is possible. Like

Thanks and regards

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 3 months later...

Hi there KLEM.

I got here coming from google... then from here i went to overclock.net where someone mencioned " KLEM " and explained very detailed all the process to change de Bios on the NVIDIA 970m GPU that come with the ASUS ROG G752VT.

I leave the link for others like me that need guidance to do this:

https://www.overclock.net/threads/asus-g752-rog-gaming-laptop-custom-vbios-performance-tweaks-upgrades.1584836/

The posts that i´ve read here looks right, very similar to what i´ve found in overclock.net.

Can you help me KLEM? I´ll leave my stock BIOS attached. i think my stock it´s like the others but... all the others i´ve seen so far have only 3GB ram memory and mine is 6gb ram... GM204.rom

If so thanks in advance.

I also found a post that talks about unlocking the laptop bios... lots of extra features unlocked... CPU full access... Can you help with that too?

I don´t care abou CPU settings but i have a problem with realtek SPDIF out that i need to solve because i have no sound im my logitech Z906 and may be the answer is in the modded bios...

Best regards from Portugal.

Edited by rustyevsky
gpu stock rom upload failed...

• Bios Modder
11 hours ago, rustyevsky said:

Can you help me KLEM? I´ll leave my stock BIOS attached. i think my stock it´s like the others but... all the others i´ve seen so far have only 3GB ram memory and mine is 6gb ram... GM204.rom

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.