Getting ready to sell 970m m15x and want to know what i should sell it for?

So I am getting ready to sell my m15x with an i7-940x  processor and 6gb 970m, 8gb ram, 750gb hdd.....  my question is How much if you owned this laptop, would you sell it for?  The lights do not work due to a bad command center by Dell, but thats the only issue... screen is a 1600x900.                      I would love some suggestions for the local market place.  Thanks guys.     The laptop is in the links.       Everything runs cool even when gaming and the vga works flawlessly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm impressed that even to this day, the Alienware M15x with a new GPU holds up well.

I'm tempted to grab one for cheap and upgrade the gpu to a k3000m or k4000m to prove to people that powerful laptops can be affordable too.

• 3 months later...

Look on Ebay for similar specd latops and see what their selling for. Guessing $600-$700, obviously the gpu has most of the value. List with a "best-offer" option, and decide what your willing to let it go for.

Edited by discovision